Jan 14, 2012

Bootcamp Question??? Please Help?

I recently got a macbook pro for graduation. I have 500mb of space and there are a few games that I want to play now that I have some processing power but they don't have a download for mac. I have heard about Bootcamp being able to load a new OS such as Windows XP, Vista, or 7. Is this the best option? I also heard something about people using Wine or Wineskin. I don't really know what that is about. I really liked XP back in the day. Would that be a waste to get and put on my system?

 

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters


hi,
You can use some virtual program "such as VirtualBox" to install Windows in Mac OS, that means while you using your Mac Os you can use your Windows or other OS too like a program. They crate virtual system and you can install any kind of OS you like. they provide setting and you can adjust RAM, HDD and etc up to your usage.
Or you can download some program which help Mac OS to run Windows program such as WINE but they not provide Windows desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment