Jan 17, 2012

HP netbook not picking up WIFI signal...help!!!?

Okay so I have been successfully connected to my homes wireless Internet for the past year and a half. I also own a desktop computer that is plugged directly into the router and has not been affected by this problem. Two days ago my net-book simply stopped Connecting to the wifi and is now displaying a red X on the signal bar and telling me that no wireless connections are available. I know this is untrue as my i phone is picking up the signal from anywhere in the house. Today I placed my net book near the router and after approximately 15 minutes it connected, however when i moved to another room I was again told that no wireless connections could be found. Its really annoying 
Any info or suggestions would be appreciated thanks so much

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Sound like your notebook wireless adapter has problem maybe its broken or losing the antenna. How ever try to re install your Wireless driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment