Jan 14, 2012

Can't use backspace on keyboard?

Everything worked perfectly fine before.. I didn't click on anything, I was just typing happily you know like my usual days and then somehow I can't use backspace at all.. I must have done something.

I tried googling but there was nothing apart from going tools on Microsoft Word (which I can't find , I have 2007 one I think). But I wasn't even using Word so it can't be that can it?

Additional Details


Using logitech with cable thingy. Only backspace that doesn't work in any programs. If it's broken then why does everything else work?



Best Answer - Chosen by Voters


hi,

what kind of keyboard are you using? (laptop or external)

test your key at other program, in note or even in browser address bar.

If you face same problem in all programs too, clean your keyboard gently maybe something is under the key, still same it means the key is broken.

Additional :
At keyboard have one board and each key separately connected to board if board damage all key be fail but if connection between key and board discount only that key fail.

Dust / small object under key can discount key or bad usage, bad quality also same.

No comments:

Post a Comment