Jan 16, 2012

Help me with this viruses (please help me)?


hi my friend send me a virus he said that he can understand what i do in my pc within 3 second and he said the last 3 word of my email password i change my windows and i format all my hard drives in windows installation and i change the sizes i install many antivirus and they said there is no virus but when i scan my pc with my norton it says tracking cookies when it cleans them they comeback

Additional Details

i dont want him to see my pc in every 3 second what should i do tell me if it says change windows
2 weeks ago
i installed it and it saids restart ur computer my friend cheated me he said with this programm you can hack yahoo account

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

improve your windows security, you can search how to improve windows security and change your password "Create strong passwords" never ever download virus!
anyway, the way your friend talking sounds like bluffing to me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment